“You've probably heard me say it a million times, but protein and healthy fats are the key to maintaining steady blood sugar, keeping your energy levels up and helping you make healthier food choices as we head into Autumn." says Nutrition & Health coach Abi
"Which makes these sesame peanut power balls the perfect snack. I suggest making a double batch as they disappear pretty quickly in my house!”
Sesame Peanut Power Balls
Makes approx 16 balls
- 200g sesame seeds
- 200g peanut butter (Note 1)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cranberries (Note 2)
- 3 tbsp raw honey
1 Great nut butter brands are Meridian and Biona. They contain only nuts, without any palm oil, added salt or sugars.
2 If they’re sweetened try for those sweetened with apple juice.
- Pop everything into a bowl and mix together well
- Roll into balls and pop into the fridge to set
It couldn't be easier!